Huntingdon Commemoration Hall is a town centre venue available for hire to groups or individuals at affordable rates. A large hall with stage and dressing rooms is complimented by a substantial kitchen, basement & toilets and a small meeting room situated above a beautiful entrance foyer.
Built in 1840 as the Scientific and Literary Institute and funded by public subscription, the hall was re-named in the early 1950's to commemorate the fallen of World War II, when the stage and auditorium were added. As of 1959, the town's local authority operated & subsidised the Hall, until 2006, when Huntingdon Town Council (now the Custodian Trustee) created a new Board of Management Trustees responsible for the Hall.
Please do browse our site to find out more about the hall, the documents tab will give access to minutes and other information.